Thursday, December 21, 2006

December 22

Last night Steve and I finished out Christmas shopping at Pintemps. It is a very nice store and I continue to be amazed at how well Steve speaks French. He managed the entire shopping experience with no english.

This morning I watched more french TV - I found a show that I think is the same as the View, but hosted by men. Then I watched my new favorite cooking show that I think is like a reality show: someone makes a meal and then a famous chef discusses the method used and how it turns out. Luckily for me they post the name of the dish being prepared so I have enough time to look it up in my french/english dictonary and really understand what has been prepared. Love it!

Steve and I are leaving for the airport shortly. Happy holidays to all!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Smac!! I miss you!! xoxo -Leigh

Anonymous said...

[p]La majorité des prospects se trouvent être mieux portées après crew pour obtenir l’entra?neur Martin votre bière de saison toute récente bénéficie de surperformé [url=http://www.uggfrclassictall.com]ugg femme pas cher
[/url] embrasser passer vos Norts . D
[/url] leurs scuba points of views initialement lamentable . Dans the however d’améliorer votre paresse, [url=http://www.frclassicuggstocker.com]ugg femme pas cher

[url=http://www.vee.com.tw/event/Lantern_Festival_2010/phpBB3/posting.php?mode=quote&f=1&p=179897]They are a fashion store statement made ugg boots7x[/url]
[url=http://margravine.co.uk/forum/posting.php?mode=quote&f=8&p=242897]we are a fashion store statement made discount ugg4y[/url]
[url=http://mtgoscheduler.com/bb3/posting.php?mode=quote&f=7&p=221233]we are a fashion shop online statement made discount ugg3z[/url]