Sunday, April 01, 2007

Versailles


Before Steve and I moved to France we had a friendly debate about who would have more friends visit while we're here (although technically his friends are now my friends and vice versa). I win for having the first friend come to visit - a co-worker, Kate - from New York who has never been to Paris before. Steve's friends have more trips planned than my friends, but I am sure that in the end, I'll win. Kate's loving Paris, and we had a great weekend - a cold and rainy Saturday spent at Versailles and a lazy Sunday spent wandering around in the sun and enjoying a beautiful spring day. A few pictures for you: http://www1.snapfish.com/share/p=6611175460150870/l=258881700/g=2307863/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

2 comments:

The Bean Counter said...

Did you hike to the end of the gardens and see the "peasant village"? Like King Louis' own Neverland Ranch. Quite breath-taking to see, though.

The Bean Counter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.